Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How I can work in Spain


How I can work in Spain?
I'm Thai therapist.I want to look for job on abroad.What I can do? IN Spain
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should contact the Spanish embassy in your country of origin. They will give you all the advice you need. If you were from another European country there would be no problem, but as you are not you will need to get a work permit to come here. Jobs are getting hard to find in the current economic crisis. Any work going may go to Spanish Nationals.
2 :
Digame says the same thing I've been hearing about the economy. He is right about the EU. If you are not from Europe, and one of the countries in the Schengen agreement, then you need to get a work visa. Apart from that (which can be difficult to get) any foreigner needs to comply with the massive red tape, which changes frequently, and the residence requirements. It can be daunting. Get everything in line, and be prepared to work hard, and it should be worth it. It's a wonderful place to live, if you can make a living! You'll be best off if you are prepared.