Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Will my iPhone 4G from the U.S. work in Spain with the Orange network


Will my iPhone 4G from the U.S. work in Spain with the Orange network?
I want to use my unlocked iPhone 4G that I bought in the U.S. with an Orange contract in Spain. Will this work? Is this internet signal any different or anything like that?
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It will work, but it just might not be on Orange as you will be roaming. It will connect to whatever network is putting out the strongest signal. Bear in mind also that an iphone is always online so it will be a good idea to disable that to prevent a large bill when you return home. Your network can advise you how to do this.
2 :
If you put in an Orange sim card in, then yes, it will.