Monday, November 14, 2011

what are my rights to live and work in spain


what are my rights to live and work in spain?
i am from the UK and was born there and also own an Irish passport. I am in benidorm working for a bar crawl which we do each saturday. whilst i was out selling the tickets around the streets and strip i had my tickets and name badge taken off me and told the police would be called if i did not clear off. this left me confused as to wether or not this was a legitimate thing to do!?? as i thought it was now fine to wrok in the EEC.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are an EU citizen you can work anywhere in EU without restrictions but each country has some rules to follow before u go ahead. Once u are in Spain u need to contact the foreign police & must register with them within 90 days & get a residence permit ( even if u r EU Citizen) & then start working. After 90 days if u dont get residence permit u will have some problems but that doesnt meat u are illegal in that country its just that u didnt follow the rules & authorities can make problems but cannot just kick u out of country unless u commit a crime.