Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am from Nepal and speek spanish .i want to stay illigal in spain.and work thier for 2 years is it possiable


I am from Nepal and speek spanish .i want to stay illigal in spain.and work thier for 2 years is it possiable?
I am from Nepal and speek spanish .i want to stay illigal in spain.and work thier for 2 years and during that tie i also wants to promote co travel companey is it possiable
Other - Cultures & Groups - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hope you type in Spanish better than you type in English.
2 :
Yes, just go to the Spanish embassy in Kathmandu
3 :
Man, shut up troll. I know you're a white guy with a Spanish avatar, and you're pathetic. If you want to become an American citizen, why don't you marry a transsexual. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you...er...come over. Edit: George Bush. You should be under the jail along with your partner in crime Cheney.