Monday, February 7, 2011

I´m American. I have a valid resident permit for Germany but I´d like to move to SPAIN, can I work there


I´m American. I have a valid resident permit for Germany but I´d like to move to SPAIN, can I work there?
I have a valid one year resident and work permit for Germany but I really miss Barcelona and would like to return, but I need to look for legal work. Most places ask Americans to have EU papers, does my German resident /stay title allow me the opportunity to look for work in Spain and can I then apply for a Spanish resident visa once I have obtained legal work? In Spain will I have to apply for the same type of work I do in Germany? Urgently need advice.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i would stay in America
2 :
Why don't you go to the Spain embassy in Germany? I know that Spain and Italy have passed amnesty laws in there countries to allow undocumented workers to stay....There laws seem to be less restrictive....
3 :
Residency qualifications changed here in Spain at the beginning of the year. I don't believe your German permit will have any value here. If your Spanish is any good you can check at http://www.mir.es/