Monday, May 14, 2012

I want to work in Spain, what do I have to do? I'm English by the way


I want to work in Spain, what do I have to do? I'm English by the way?

Spain - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
depends what you want to do. i'm english too, and i found a job really easily in Italy on www.tefl.com which is a piss-easy way of finding loads of jobs teaching english in any country you fancy. they'll be pining for native english speakers to go to spain, so you'll have no trouble - good luck.
2 :
to get a Ni number in Spain( needed to work) you just have to go to the local police station over there with your passport and they will give you one straight away. finding a job is easy ( summer jobs) there are loads. good luck
3 :
You have to get an NIE or NIF from the police station or tax office. You don't have to get a residence permit as you are an EU national, but you have to carry ID by law. Really it all depends on what kind of job you want. If you want to teach English, get a list of English schools in the area you want to go to, and ring round and see if they'll give you a job. It is a lot more casual than in England.