Thursday, March 1, 2012

Can my t-mobile phone work in Spain


Can my t-mobile phone work in Spain?
I have a Samsung Behold, and I am going to Spain in Feburary. I just wanted to know if I could use my phone their. Thanks!
Cell Phones & Plans - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yess it wil work. :)
2 :
well of course it does, if the spain your going to happens to be in your service range, such as america. dumb ass.
3 :
thats the beauty of tmobile and the others (except cricket) they'll work just fine outside of the U.S
4 :
The reason is that T-Mobile would have made arrangements with carriers in Spain (and other countries as well) to provide coverage for their phones. What you ned to know is that there is a cost and that you are not covered by the plan you have at home. Make sure you carefully read the information at this site: http://www.t-mobile.com/International/LongDistanceOverview.aspx?WT.mc_n=ILDCoverage&WT.mc_t=onsite and examine the costs for making calls and for roaming. There is a charge for both and T-Mobile appears to offer plans to which you must subscribe to get cheaper rates than if you just use the phone in Spain at the going rate using the the local provider (likely Vodaphone) with which T-Mobile has the agreement. Do your homework to ensure you are aware of cost based on your expected usage. If you are someone who has their phone "glued to their ear" connected to friends and/or family it could prove expensive if you are not aware of what that might cost. Have a good trip. I have visited Spain three times and enjoyed it each time.