Friday, January 14, 2011

My husband have work permit in spain. How can I get dependent visa to spain


My husband have work permit in spain. How can I get dependent visa to spain?
At present I am on a student visa in USA. My husband have work permit and also permanent residence. How can i get a dependent visa? wat is the procedure to follow? Wat are the documents required? My nationality is India. Can I apply from USA ?
Other - Spain - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First of all contact the Spanish Embassy, the paperwork maybe horrendous for you..................you don't have automatic rights just because your husband has a residencia and work permit. I am english my husband is Spanish, I have lived here for 26 years, married fourteen years..............I still need residencia papers, although even they have now changed and I must catch up on the new papers required. You will most certainly need, copies of birth certificate, copies of passport (PLEASE NOTE, I SAY COPIES NOT COPY), possibly papers of proof you are a student, as for applying in the USA I do think you will have to apply for any paperwork regarding residencias once you have arrived in Spain, but I think you may need a entry visa first.... this is why I say contact the Spanish Embassy first. Hope this helps.