Sunday, June 21, 2009

Can I work in spain with a student visa


Can I work in spain with a student visa?
I am an Australian looking to move to Spain for a year to work and study, and so far I have had a lot of difficulty finding out whether I can work on a study visa, and if so, how many hours per week I can work for. Also, I would love to hear any advice from others who have done this and how many hours per week I must study to get a student visa. Thanks.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
actually, you can work if you're on a student visa. you can work for the university. what you should do, is check out the english program they have and see if they need any tutors or someone to teach labs for introductory or intermediate english classes. trust me, you can work in the EU on a student visa, i'm doing it as we speak.