Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How can I work in Spain


How can I work in Spain?
I'm 16 I want to work there as soon as I can maybe when I finish school this year. I really like the team real madrid and my idol is cristiano ronaldo. I'd love to go 2 one of his matches and meet him. That is my dream. Is it hard 2 get a job there and is renting expensive, just wondering? I wish to go there one day.
Other - Spain - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
By the time you can find a job in Spain, Ronaldo may have retired!
2 :
Madrid is expensive, not as much as London, but it is expensive. It's almost impossible to find a job now, being 16 with no experience and qualifications (you're too young to have any) all you can hope for is a part time job at Burger King or the like. And you can't live on that in Madrid. You can always save money for a short holiday in Madrid including tickets for a Real Madrid game.
3 :
I don't think you can. I believe you have to be at least 18, and you pretty much (until the economy changes) have to be a citizen. You realize there are 30% of the population (that's millions of people) looking for work. "is it hard 2 get a job"??? Yeah. Hard to get a job, especially when you don't know how to write your OWN language properly, but also, you know, because there are thousands of people applying for every job that is open, and YOU aren't likely to even be eligible! Hopefully, by the time you are 18 and LEGAL to work, then the economy might be better than it has been these last two years. Oh, yeah...fluency in the language is kinda a requirement.
4 :
Statistically you probably stand more chance playing alongside Ronaldo than getting a job over here.
5 :
Not perhaps for you but maybe others may be interested. Tui are looking for a Summer 2010 Finance Administrator on the Jobs Financial web site. Lets face it, jobs in Spain are few and far between so I thought thaty I would pass it on.