Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spain?Work? Please help me....please


Spain?Work? Please help me....please?
Hello people, I've just relocated down to Palma de Mallorca and looking for some work?!...to be honest have no idea where to start! Its beautiful and I don't want to leave but in one month I'll have no choice as my mom and my sisters are supporting me... Please help!
Other - Spain - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's hard to find a job in Spain now due to the economical crisis. If you're in Palma I think your best chance is to working on a Hotel or something related to tourism. You don't need to have a Tourism certificate or something. Maybe if you speak good English and you can get by in Spanish it's enough for that. This website is for working as a tourist animator on Hotels in Spain, I'm sure there are a wide range of possibilities for Majorca. http://www.ociokonsulting.com/ Another website for working in Hotels http://empleo.trovit.es/ofertas-empleo/work-mallorca Good luck!
2 :
Good luck! As Salva said, you are running up to the economic crisis...things are pretty much worse in Spain than anyplace else, from what I'm reading...bad everywhere. Most people look at bars, restaurants, and if you speak English, teaching English.