Monday, September 7, 2009

How does High school work in Spain


How does High school work in Spain?
I live in Florida and I will be moving to Spain next year. I'm in the 11th grade and I'm going to do 12th grade in Spain. But how different are the requirements to graduate in Spain? Here in Florida you need to complete some tests during the 11th grade and do community service. Will that count to get in a college in Europe? What are the requirements to graduate in Spain?
Other - Spain - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know about in America but in spain your in high school from 11-16 and then go to bachillerato 16-18
2 :
I'm not an American, and therefore with English being my first language I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but you may find this guide on Spanish state education of some use - http://www.tumbit.com/how-to-guides/articles/97-further-education-in-spain.html
3 :
You have to be in the High School until you're 16. You start going there when you're 12. 1th grade.-- 12 yr. old 2th grade.--- 13 yr. old 3th grade.---- 14 yr. old 4th grade-----15 yr. old. That's when the basic High School ends. Now, it's the Bachelor, which isn't obligatory. But everybody does it. 1th grade--- (that's where I am right now) 2th grade--- Now, comes the College. But that's way more difficult to explain. The requirements to graduate in Spain is to live here. If you have less than 18, you need your parents here, or anybody +1